top of page
FRESHFARM Uptown Farmers Market Guidelines
How to prepare + stay safe at the market!
D.C. Mayor’s Guidance for Farmers Market Customers
Help us keep the farmers markets a safe place to access healthy food.
We encourage all customers to:
• Stay home if they feel ill, have symptoms, or have been exposed to the virus.
• All customers are required to wear a non-medical cloth mask to the farmers markets.
• Keep proper distance from food displays and surfaces and follow social distance requirements.
• Order ahead to limit the time spent at the market.
• Explore home delivery from local farms and food hubs.
• Only send one family member from each household to the market.
• Leave children, seniors, and other vulnerable family members at home.
• Leave pets at home.
bottom of page